Sunday, September 23, 2007

French Convention!

5th Annual Salon International de la bande Dessinee du Valenciennois.

Yep, I'll be going to France ( well, one of the Templesmith brothers will, most probably Ben ) and getting up to mischief I'm sure, with Ash Wood, Chris Ryall as well! Rufus Dayglo ( tankgirl ) will also apparently be there as well as all the fine chaps on this here poster. Keep checking back to my main website for the details of the things I'm doing listed in the events and appearances section on my main website. There's a bunch right now with more to announce.

So, if you're anywhere in Europe and can get over to the Valenciennois Comic convention, please do and watch what I do while drinking far too much good French wine.

I may even have some sketchbooks....


French_Conv_2007.jpg

No comments: