Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Deadspace Cover

You know, I keep forgetting there's another book coming out with my name somewhere on it. Deadspace, from Image comics. This here is a cover for...#5 I do believe.

I'm about to head out to Australia, for some cons ( check my main website on the right hand side for details on them in the appearances section.) Should be a blast in Sydney and Perth. My bloggings may be a bit irregular bt I will not disappear while on the road too much. ( I hope. Internet in Australia is in the stone age compared to most western countries alas. Thanks Telstra. )

A Deadspace cover

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of your work and bought the LE Dead Space from EA which apparently has a signed litho from you. Thing is no one has any idea of the packaging, any idea of what it is, hoping you might have th inside info.

Templesmith said...

Sorry nope, no idea. Even if I did, I wouldn't be allowed to give you any inside scoop!