Monday, September 01, 2008

WELCOME TO HOXFORD #1 PAGE #2 Original Art

Yep, I'm putting one of my Hoxford pages on ebay. I probably won't let go of too many but people have been asking me when I/where I'll put them up. I'll have to organize a page with the other pages shortly but for now just this one up on ebay here.

WELCOME TO HOXFORD 1 PAGE 2

Ink, Acrylic paint, watercolour, pencil and tonal marker on 140gsm tonal gray paper measuring approx 8 x 12 inches. ( A4 size international size )


For now though I'm enjoying the first real R and R I've had in ages. 3 whole days where I don't have to think about work! I'll shortly be off to France, where I'll be a guest of the very awesome people over at Delcourt for the release of Wormwood: Gentleman Zombie over there but more on that later.

No comments: