Wednesday, October 22, 2008

London MCM Expo, 25-26 October 2008

I'm about to bugger off to old blighty for the London MCM Expo, 25-26 October 2008
Should be fun, I know a whole bunch of great comic people are going and a fair few actors and such too. I need to tell Brea Grant a big thank you for digging Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse too.
I'll be doing some panel stuff apparently, as well as signing, selling a bunch of original art and doing sketches. And of course, drinking some real beer and fish and chips, bubble and squeak and make even one of those giant black dildo looking sausages or whatever the hell they are.

Check link for more details.( No, not about the sausages ) I'm off for a plane trip where I'm sure American Airlines will make a point of reminding me just how horrific their flights can be.

No comments: