Wednesday, November 12, 2008

London MCM Expo- The pictures

Finally got around to formatting my pictures from my recent trips. I was basically at a show every weekend for 3 weeks, also trying to fit some work around them. Exhausted by week three, but much fun was had. Bg cheers to Bryan for bringing me out and to all those who came by to see me and get books signed.

Here then, is a few pictures from my trip back to Old Blighty. Much fun meeting friends and making new ones...


Back in Old Blighty.
Back in Old BLighty.

London MCM Expo, the convention center itself.
London MCM Expo

Before the London Expo started...
Before the London Expo started...

A half decent sketch I did
A half decent sketch I did

Obligatory convention drinking.
Obligatory convention drinking.

I don't think I was on drugs? ( I judged a Cosplay contest )
I don't think I was on drugs?

I don't think I was on drugs?

I don't think I was on drugs?

I don't think I was on drugs?

I don't think I was on drugs?

I don't think I was on drugs?

Pud's T-shirt.
Pud's T-shirt.

Professional.
Professional.

Paul Duffield. Awesumo artist on Warren Ellis's FreakAngels. Beautiful work. ( And you should go read Freakangels for free every friday at www.freakangels.com. )
Paul Duffield

Emma Vieceli. Sad. Mute. To make her feel better, we kept asking her questions she could not answer. Yes, we were bastards.
Emma Vieceli. Sad. Mute.

Fraser Irving. Gnome Molester. Been watching Chris Cunningham Aphex Twin music vids too much.
Fraser Irving. Gnome Molester.

Fraser Irving must be stopped.
Fraser Irving must be stopped.

Some Kultcha. ( Never encountered this stuff before. )
Some Kultcha.

Templesmith, Lee, Sharp.
Templesmith, Lee, Sharp.

Brea Grant. Honoured to meet Brea, a fan of Wormwood which shocked the hell outta me. I foresee comics in her future. ( And big movies and things she'll star in too obviously. )
Brea Grant

Greg and Brea
Greg and Brea

Drinking in Paris. I end the trip with a quick side one to Paris. As always happens when there, end up at a cafe/bar drinking heavily and talking politics. Many thanks yet again to Theirry Mornet!
Drinking in Paris

No comments: