Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Phoenix Con

got back from Phoenix con on the weekend and had quite a blast. Saw many old as well as new faces and caught up with some fine people.

Here's a few shots of art I did during the con, plus a couple other things...and for no apparent reason, my favourite current T-shirt at the bottom.


Sorta Kinda Wormwood
Sorta Kinda Wormwood

Close but no cigar. A valiant attempt.

Wormwood Tattoo
Wormwood Tattoo

Wormwood Tattoo

Am guessing it's from his own drawing, but Randy wanted me to sign it and then go and get that tattooed also.

Wormwood Phoenix Con Commission
Wormwood Phoenix Con Commission

Wormwood Phoenix Con Commission

I can only manage to do commissions at cons, otherwise deadlines & guilt stress would make it too hard to take on any more regularly. Hope you like the finished image.

I was told to write this. Never read the book.
I was told to write this. Never read the book.

The Sandman Commission

Wormwood Phoenix Con Commission

Err, Nick Cave?
Err, Nick Cave?

Sorta tried, with very little reference at hand.

Wormwood Phoenix Con Commission

I like my Obama T-shirt.
I like my Obama T-shirt.

Win or lose, I liked it, but lost it during the whole election and inauguration stuff. Found it today.

The Obaminator: "I'll be Barack".

No comments: