Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CHOKER #3 and C2E2

CHOKER #3 and C2E2

Yes CHOKER issue 3... it IS coming... with all the cons, the tour and extra signings ( not to mention a filming of a certain webisode ) I've barely been able to draw breath... so obviously, it's slight delays and my fault entirely.

But it's coming. Here's a sneak peek.

The LAST convention/travel I need to do this month is for C2E2 in CHICAGO. Really looking forward to this one. It should be big. Plus, I get to announce the new thingy...not ot mention sell a bunch of books, prints and original art should anyone be interested.

So come by for a chat, I'll be in Artists Alley most of the time when not at a few panels! More on all that tomorrow.

CHOKER #3 and C2E2

CHOKER #3 and C2E2

CHOKER #3 and C2E2

1 comment:

Krizbo said...

Oh great-master Templesmith, what kind of paper you use for these images? I see, it's grey, but...you know...