Friday, February 04, 2011

Plans for 2011 so far

The T


Alright you lot, apologies for lack of updating. Been off doing things, traveling and making so many plans, including moving city/state to Seattle. And it's not over yet so things may be a little sporadic for awhile. BUT...

In response to a lot of queries and questions, this is what's going on and I'm going to point you all here for the info.

WORMWOOD: BINGO NIGHT IN VALHALLA

Is coming! Got to work madly on it now. Will be solicited for July, more info to come and there's already a sneak peek on my tumblr.

FELL

Yes, amazingly, there's a new, full script for issue 10 and it's a spiffy one from Warren. I'm starting on that this month too. Right now it has to fit in with all the other crap I've got going on but it'll get done soonish. It feels really good to finally have a different answer to the classic "So when will there be more FELL?" question. The answer is SOON.

CHOKER

WILL be finished, Ben is working on the final script for issue 6 right now.

BLACK SKY

This one I'm getting into now too, script is coming along and I'll be fitting it around the other stuff. Yes, I'm a busy boy. Really got to get my arse moving on this one.

CONVENTIONS, FESTIVALS AND COMMISSIONS

Ok, so here's how the first half of the year is looking so far. Still doing a lot of travel and hopefully meeting all the cool people who amazingly support my work.

NOISE POP- February 27th I'll be down at the festival, doing some live art, specifically of FELL, along with DJ Samsupa.
It's a free event at the festival, so come on down. and YES, wil be doing a signing/event thingy at Isotope comics with the insanely good James Sime and co. there'll be a signing and some Squidgirls for sale. I can do a small number of commissions to be picked up/paid for at the signing if there's demand as well. Email me to get on the rather short list for such things. ( bentemplesmith @ gmail.com )

EMERALD CITY COMIC-CON!


Yes, I'll be there. Yes, I'll be doing commissions and should have some Squidgirls for sale too. I'll be found in artists alley somewhere, wherever the big red banner with my "T" is basically.

C2E2 CHICAGO!

Yes, I'll be there. Yes, I'll be doing commissions and should have some Squidgirls for sale. I'll be able to be found at the COMICS PIPELINE booth the entire con.

And further on, all these cons are ones I'm pretty much committed to for now. Because I am insane, apparently. International stuff to come:

Planet Comic Con, Kansas City
Supanova Comic Cons, Brisbane & Melbourne
Comicpalooza, Houston
Heroes Con, Charlotte
Calgary Expo in uh, Calgary
Albuquerque Comic Expo
ZomBcon, Seattle
San Diego Comic-Con
New York Comic-Con

6 comments:

Terres de Légendes said...

[admin] That's such good news I'm making all sorts of creepy sounds right now. Mister, you may have saved France from some sort of civil war. No less.

Kevin said...

I am so glad there will be another "Fell". When will Vol. 2 of the TPB come out?

And when will the Great Unwashed without iPhones see a preview of "Bingo Night in Valhalla"?

Peace, love and hand grenades,
Kevin

Strolling Along said...

Thats awesome!! I will be in seattle this summer I hope to get to see you then!! I have all your books on my favs list on amazon but they sell sooo fast I gotta get it this time!! Love your work and you push me harder as an artist myself on making new necklaces and Rad looking hairbows with a spooky look :)

Strolling Along said...

Thats awesome!! I will be in seattle this summer I hope to get to see you then!! I have all your books on my favs list on amazon but they sell sooo fast I gotta get it this time!! Love your work and you push me harder as an artist myself on making new necklaces and Rad looking hairbows with a spooky look :)

Veronica said...

More Fell f'in sweet!! Can't wait, same for Wormwood. ~V

Spooky Sean said...

Bingo Night in Valhalla is a pretty righteous name for a new Wormwood collection.
I wait impatiently for its arrivaly.