Saturday, November 05, 2011

Saint Lovecraft

SAINT LOVECRAFT

Phew, so no update for awhile, sorry. Don't know if I'm coming or going! Far too much travel, barely any time for a new home base, though NYC continues to be one of the most amazing cities on the planet, with NYCC being a blast. Cheers all who came out to see me. May the Mighty Space Squid praise you all, etc etc.

Conventions for the year are done. Sadly had to cancel my ThoughtBubble UK  plans and all such there. Major bummer....just not enough time left in the year if I'm to actually get work done as well. Of which there is much and many many people clamoring for me to get back to things. Which finally, I am. Yes, CHOKER and FELL will see daylight sometime soonish. Sooooonish. Also a new studio set up ( I'll post pictures when it's habitable ) actually... 2 new studios... as by good luck of being a gracious human being ( or some such creature ) Menton3 will be helping me learn oil painting. If you don't know him yet, check out his new book, ( With Kasra Ghanbari, ) Monocyte, put out via IDW. Not your typical comic.

Working on some stuff I can't talk about too. Not yet, at least. Big stuff. As well as putting a few Ebay auctions up.

You can still find me in all these places, if so inclined.

twitter
facebook
facebook page
online store
cafepress
tumblr
deviantart

So here's a few bits of art I've done lately. I'll try and resume regular updates soon with more WIPs, ( though feel free to follow me on instagram as "Templesmith" if you want to see some earlier. ) Saint Lovecraft up above, by the way, is a con exclusive print I had at NYCC.

Hack/Slash originalSquid King Zombie ThingIron FistSDCC ZOMBIESPECTERDEAD MANBRIMSTONE #1STORMCYCLOPSWOLVERINE

No comments: