Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ben Templesmith Comic-con Signing Times and More

The annual nerdgasm is almost upon us. The San Diego Comic-con. And insanely, they're flying me out as a special guest this year. I still have a few more times being worked out, but the ones here should not change. If you manage to catch up to me, happy to sign/do up some quick sketches and generally have a chat. If you can't find me, odds are I might loiter at the IDW or Image booths when I can.

I should hopefully be posting some random updates when I can. Sure, I say that every year and then the alcohol and busy schedule get the better of me, but I can try!

San Diego Comic-con 2007


Thurs 26th July
Image booth 1pm – 2pm
Fox Atomic booth 5pm – 6pm

Fri 27th

Critical Mass/Age of Insects booth 11am
IDW Publishing booth 11:30-12:30pm
Image booth 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Splashpage Art booth 3pm-5pm
Spotlight/interview with either David Slade or Chris Ryall 6pm-7pm room 2

Sat 28th

IDW Publishing 10am-11am
GentleGiant booth 2pm-3pm
30 Days of Night/Sony stuff 4pm-8pm? check the Comic-con guide

Sun 29th

Image booth 10:45am-11:30am

Mon 30th

Death/body recovery and identification

0photo261

No comments: