Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

A tentacled menace.

Yes, the kind Lomography folks gave me a Diana to abuse. So naturally, I added some quickly sculpted tentacles & tumours. Wanted to take a lot more time on it but between the travel, work & general life stresses, I had to be quick because I'm so behind. Completed this in about a day & a half.

Part of an exhibition I was asked to participate in. This thing is actually at auction now, proceeds going to the Humane Society. So have a look!

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

Abusing a Lomo Camera for Charity

No comments: