Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Mr Templesmith Goes to Washington DC

Basically, yeah. Thanks to the kind folks at Laughing Ogre Comics I'll be signing at a store in the area, and also sweating my arse off apparently, around the United States Capitol this weekend. I'm told hot and humid ( err, the weather, not myself ) will be the order of the day.

SO.... if you're in the Virginia/Maryland/DC/Wherever else is sort of close area...come say hi.


Laughing Ogre Comics Signing
8th August 2009
www.laughingogrecomics.com
I'll signing anything, including babies!

Laughing Ogre Comics Lansdowne Shopping Center
19340 Promenade Drive Lansdowne,
VA 20176

Time: 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm.

Mr Templesmith goes to Washington...

2 comments:

BaaBaaDooFarm said...

Does that include signed baby GOATS? Possibly with umbilical cords still attached? :)

mikeburns@mikeburnsart.com said...

I don't know how many people will be asking you to sign their babies after your statement on using baby's blood :P