Monday, August 03, 2009

Where I Am On The Internets...

The T

Realized I've probably never told everyone where the hell I am. I'm in lots of places, some people know me from and others you've probably never heard of. So, in the interests of being cohesive, here's where I am on the interwubs:

Main website Templesmith.com
Twitter
Blogspot.com
Facebook
Flickr
Myspace
Livejournal
Tumblr
Deviantart
Blip.fm
Comicvine.com

And now... the proto site for CHOKER is launched at: WWW.CHOKERCOMIC.COM. Expect more to be up there as we get closer to it hitting shelves.

Bloody hell, that's a lot of sites.

Logo by Babe Elliot Baker- www.spiritform.com

2 comments:

RAWLS said...

Yo Ben! DJ tells me that you might be doin the cover for PG volume 4! That's awesome! Really nice work man. Keep up the great work my friend!

Templesmith said...

I am indeed. Tis quite an honour considering the previous covers.

Working up something now, infact.