Friday, August 17, 2007

30 Days of Night: Red Snow gets 4.5 out of 5 stars.

At least it does over at ComicMonsters.com, in the first review I've seen. ( The book is out on the 29th I do believe ) Always nervous about stuff I've written as well as drawn.

Ben Templesmith makes his triumphant return to the book that sky rocketed his career. Not only does Templesmith do the artwork, but he also writes the book as well. The artwork still has the moody, feel that we have al come to expect from Ben Templesmith. With that being said, you can even see improvement in this book from his first run on 30 Days.
Hats off to Ben Templesmith and the crew at IDW for bringing us this spooky tale. Be sure to check out issue number two in September. The snow will be turned blood red.


1 comment:

Sail said...

It's kind of weird that they say 'you can EVEN see improvement'. I mean, it's been how many years? Most people improve over their career.

Still, a great review. I can not wait for the 29th.