Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I got my Mug on SCI FI PULSE for 30 Days of Night the Movie

Along with some of the other major people involved with the 30 Days of Night Film. Disturbingly, I get a huge mention from Mr Raimi again ( cheers mate! ) as well as a bit of focus on my actual art...which is super nice considering the amazing visual job David Slade did withe look of the film.

Check it all out here.


Strange times. Currently fielding a whole bunch of offers and events around the time the movie opens, and trying to work out the travel plans to do as much stuff as possible. More on those things soon.

I'm going to be really upset if I'm going to be overseas when we've got an election here. ( I'm a nut for election coverage, especially if, finally my guys might win something for a change )

Currently trying to get through the backlog that being away from the studio for 4 weeks will create. Ungh.

No comments: