Tuesday, June 19, 2007

FELL News

Working on some FELL right now ( You know, the well selling, award nominated constantly sold out comic written amazingly well by one of the most talented writers in comics, my master, Warren Ellis ). Here's a cover for #10 a few earlier scribbles for it and a shot of a stack of pages currently near finished for issue #9. All good things come to those who wait.

There'll also be some extra FELL goodies at San Diego Comicon, ( Which both Big W and little ol' Templesmith will both be in attendance ) and I'll post that stuff later... as well as lots of original pages from it available from my trusty art agent, Mark Hay of Splashpageart.com ( or just beat the con rush and get them from the site directly )

0photo230

0photo231

0photo232

0photo233

1 comment:

Sail said...

That's real nice! I love me some FELL covers... and the rest of the book too.