Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WELCOME TO HOXFORD

WELCOME TO HOXFORD #1 is out today!

WELCOME TO HOXFORD

Hope those of you who manage to pick it up dig it. Much more to come, when the shit hits the fan in #2 next month.

If you *can't* get a copy, as your store sold out or just didn't get any in or you have no store...if you really want you can pay crazy money for the shipping from IDW Publishing as their online store is now selling the issue which comes signed complimentary by me, as I currently work out of the offices here.

And in addition to a half painted Wormwood cover I posted earlier, here's the rest of the progress shots thus far, that I forgot I should have run before.

Wormwood: Down the Pub

Wormwood: Down the Pub

Wormwood: Down the Pub

Wormwood: Down the Pub

Wormwood: Down the Pub

Wormwood: Down the Pub

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was lucky enough to get a copy and I enjoyed it. Although it was a bit disturbing seeing The Doctor's surnames as the antagonists and The Master's surnames be the protagonists. Good story and creepy enough to have me coming back for more.