Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FX, Orlando and a little Groom Lake

Here's a little work in progress on a Groom Lake #4 cover. See more on my flickr.

Groom Lake #4 Cover Progress

From Friday and thru the weekend I'll be down at the FX Orlando con thingy. So if you're a local, come see one of my rare appearances anywhere vaguely on the east coast, certainly the closest I'll probably come to visiting the true south. ( Is Florida actually considered part of the southern states? I have no idea! )

I'll hopefully have plenty of time to actually get some commissions done, ( Which I only really can find the time for at cons sadly ) so if you want one, drop on by. I should have some books, original art & maybe some prints available too.

Here's what I usually do for commissions:

All are painted, tonal with watercolours etc. Usually grey tones, with spot colours for effect. Anything you like. Small: $150, Larger $250 See blog for previous examples.

Quick sketches are always free, certainly if in TPB's or on books in general. Signatures and chatting to you nice people are what I'm there for.

Here's the info: APRIL 17-19, 2009

Orange County Convention Center, Orlando

Check the FX show website for more.

No comments: