Friday, August 31, 2007

ComicAddiction.com Interview

I am positively knackered. As in, ready to have my body fat boiled down and made into glue, or whatever it was they did in the "olden days".

I am pretty sure, 30 Days of Night: Red Snow is now finally all done.

And I am still alive. Now onto yet more deadlines and other interesting things! I may actually be able to catch up on my inbox now, ( but don't hold your breath just yet. )

Recently I did a little interview for the website comicaddiction.com. Check it out. I say some...stuff.

Also did a podcast recently, but that won't be out for a little while yet, but it was a lot of fun to basically piss about. Made for some good conversations and probably ruin my career...so stay tuned!

I'm off to collapse in the corner for a bit.

( Page below is from Red Snow by the way. )

1 comment:

Sail said...

"as well as hopefully a series of one shots based on a book I did called 'Conluvio'"

Awesome! I hope that happens.