Friday, December 12, 2008

George W. Bush

George W. Bush

Because NO ONE demanded it ( well maybe the 16% or so who still think he's doing a good job )...I give you, George Bush Jr. Possibly one of the worst Presidents. (Certainly he's right up there with Harding etc ) I had a tough time being impartial with him, and not because he's quite loathed throughout much of the world and quite a bit domestically in the US too.... I mean, what could I put in the background as events during his presidency...?

No one can argue that 9/11, The Iraq and Afghan invasions, Katrina, the financial meltdown and current economic crisis all didn't happen on his watch. I tried looking for something positive, there really just wasn't anything easily illustrated that could be done! So I hope people don't see his entry in the book as attacking him. I'm not. I tried to stick to factual events that are undeniable, good or bad.

Let your retailer/book store know "PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES" has a diamond order code of: NOV084121 or that it's ISBN number is: 1600103448 if you actually want a copy to come in. You have to be proactive with these sorts of books or it'll never even make it to many stores for you to look through!

If all else fails you can always find it on Amazon here.

Hope you dig them.

No comments: