Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009 All

2009

Been a strange year. Much good and much bad. If not for the economy affecting us all I'd say 2009 was going to easily beat 2008 as a much better year. Let's hope it still does.

I need to give a special shout out to all you guys who read and buy my work, be you the people who grab it off the shelf, special order my work in or even more importantly, the fantastic retailers who get my work into the stores so people even have the chance to see it. Thanks to all you guys, I'm one of the luckiest people on the planet. Thanks for sticking with me. Have a safe and happy 2009!

And now for no apparent reason, here's me trying to lick a blue mohawk.

Hello.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanx you Ben... I've ordered everything I could from preview of what you've created, and when I go to my favourite comic's shop, here in Italy, I'm always waiting for you're next comic!

Happy new year master!

Unknown said...

Thanx to you man!
I've ordered everything you've done this year from Italy, and I'm always waiting for you here!

from italy
Luca

happy new year master!