Tuesday, February 03, 2009

GROOM LAKE #2 & Commissions

GROOM LAKE #2

More crotchtastic alien action from Master Ryall and his art bitch ( me ).

Archie likes his cigarettes.

You can't order this issue yet, and you won't probably see Issue one on a shelf unless YOU TELL YOUR RETAILER YOU WILL SET YOURSELF ON FIRE IN THEIR STORE ( or some other unpleasantness ) unless they order it for you using the order code: JAN094293

See, the trick with the smaller press books is if you don't ask for it, you'll probably miss it in stores when it does come out as they simply won't get any in unless they know there is some demand. It's a cruel cruel world. Yes, it is. But hey, we still have kittens and puppies to make up for it.

I'll be off to New York Comic Con on thursday. Yes, I will actually be taking some commissions while I'm there ( I really only do them at cons ) I have several to do already, but if you want one and want to make sure I find the time, let me know at: contact at templesmitharts.com and I'll put you on the list. ( 11x14 paintings $250, 11x8.5 $150 ) I'll post proper details of my NYCCC stuff tomorrow though.

1 comment:

PatShand said...

Damn, that's a good cover. Really looking forward to this series. Gotta do the whole "Order this for me or I'll light myself ablaze near your rare shit" thing tomorrow when I hit the shop.