Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I already did SDCC 2009

Your first official, unofficial look at SDCC 2009. From the inside.

Yes, because I really love it that much, I got in early. All the sweaty walking, the lack of food & water for most of the next week, the long hours of drinking til well past 4am, the endless meetings and signings and drawing...instead of doing it just the official hours of con, I'd rather get there a full 2 days early and go from there.

Yes I am insane.

The place is buzzing with worker/drones setting up. Already spied some of my buds. Lets hope it's a good one, regardless of the economy.

Yes, I am at Comic-con before you.

Yes, I am at Comic-con before you.

Yes, I am at Comic-con before you.

Yes, I am at Comic-con before you.

Yes, I am at Comic-con before you.

No comments: