Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

Ending a night of Phoenix debauchery at 3 or 4am... I left a holy relic at the one restaurant still open.

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

Yes, I was asked to "correct" a christian bible. I'm not sure which version it was. ( There are so many, they should sort out which one is right! ) but I *was* asked to do this by an apparent holy man of the religion. Which means some Christians are extremely tolerant, even embracing of us followers of the Squid, and should be commended.

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

I assume this is to put a hex on the non paying customers.

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

Balls.

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

I forget the gent in the bar who wished to expose himself to me. He shall remain nameless. NAMELESS.

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

Brian Azzarello has the best little cigars. & he let me have one. And Ben McCool likes the camera.

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

Apparently, since I wore a suit, people kept showing me their ID's, so why not actually do the job properly eh? They needed a doorman.

Scenes From The Road 10: Phoenix Part 2

I don't think I even got a free drink though.

No comments: