Sunday, May 09, 2010

What DID you think of the 30 Days of Night film?

I liked it and the director was as faithful as could be to my overal art look and character designs in a major way. I owe a big thanks to David Slade on that score.

At the same time, it really doesn't matter what I think. How many people get films made off their work *anyway*? I have no right to bitch. The book is a separate animal. I'll always have it done the way I (mostly) wanted. ( To see exactly how I'd have done the art, read 30 Days of Night: Red Snow for an update on my style where I actually ink myself! )

What really matters is what *you* think anyway.

Ask me anything

1 comment:

BV said...

TDON is how I discovered your work and became a fan. I loved it, mostly thanks to the creepiness of the vampires. It's amazing how true the film is to your style.