Monday, May 03, 2010

CHOKER #3 is DONE!

CHOKER ISSUE 3

Some work in progress shots of CHOKER issue 3. The book is now ALL DONE! I was silent all last week as it was killing me doing this book. Many a late night. But I love my job so I'm not actually complaining. Should be back to more regular bloggity business as usual now. I have a bunch of other sneak peeks to show from this issue...so stay tuned.

Huge thanks to Image Comics and Ben McCool for bearing with me! February-March-April were utterly exhausting months with all the travel and conventions and work. Too me ages to ramp back up for work really.

And now I stare down the barrel of a massive work load before SDCC... it's going to be all systems go from now on. I hope I live through it!

CHOKER #3 should hit, May 26th!

CHOKER ISSUE 3

CHOKER ISSUE 3

CHOKER ISSUE 3

CHOKER ISSUE 3

No comments: