Friday, July 18, 2008

Updated SDCC schedule: Templesmith Buggers About.

Deadlines swamping me right now, as I verge towards insanity leading up to San Diego Comic-con.

I'll be there, so if you want to meet me/get stuff signed/give me ebola ( though please don't I'm still getting over the last bout ) then here's what you need to know!

This list is just the signings, not including the bazillion meetings and other things I have to do, alas. When I can I'll be off down to the Gaslamp Hilton for a drink or some desperately needed food.
Templesmith at SDCC:

THURSDAY:

EA/IMAGE DEADSPACE COMIC SIGNING: 2pm-4pm

SPLASHPAGE COMIC ART 4pm-5pm

FRIDAY:

IDW PUBLISHING: 11am-12pm

EA/IMAGE DEADSPACE COMIC SIGNING: 2pm-4pm

SATURDAY

IDW PUBLISHING: 10am-11am

IDW PUBLISHING PANEL 11am-12pm room 3

EA/IMAGE DEADSPACE COMIC SIGNING: 2pm-3:15pm

GENTLE GIANT 3:30pm

EA/DEADSPACE COMIC PANEL 5pm-6pm room 2

SUNDAY:

IDW PUBLISHING: 12pm-1pm

FEARNET 3pm-4pm

1 comment:

monster madness said...

Let the party begin!