Friday, November 30, 2007

Currently on the work desk 52

You really don't want to know.

It is now friday night.

Currently trying to finish 14 pages, many of which you can see strewn about the desk here. Another thing I tend to do is literally throw my pens around when I'm finished with one and need another, creating a nice mess.

Really busy, so won't be able to devote the several hours needed to all the emails I need to get to until these damn things are done!

Fell #9, you bloody end tonight or I die trying.

0photo524.jpg

0photo526.jpg

0photo525.jpg

And...some much needed inspiration, to remind me how good some people are, and how far I have yet to go. Picked this up in France, thanks to the amazing people at Album, and dammit, the French have some of the best art I've ever seen in books like this.

0photo527.jpg